In fulfilment of art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decree No. 196 30 June 2003 ("Privacy Code") Users of the Website www.tailorwall.com, herein after the "Website", managed by the Company TAILORWALL srl, in person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered offices in Via TECCHIO 114 , 36075 MONTECCHIO MAGGIORE (VI), ITALY, Tax Code and VAT No. 04086650241, registered in the Vicenza Business Register under REA No. T 240415461 email firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC (certified email) email@example.com; tel +39 0444 1930430, Data Controller, are provided with the following information which refers exclusively to the Website itself and not to any other websites visited via links from therein. It is recommended to read the relevant information provided by the individual Data Controllers.
Subject of the policy
This policy concerns the processing related to the contribution, collection and subsequent operations performed on the personal data of the Users of the Website by browsing its pages and, above all, when requesting information and providing personal data by e-mail messages, contact forms, any registration/access to restricted areas, subscription to the newsletter, the purchase of products and services and the relative "Cart", the use of services and/or applications, the completion of similar and comparable operations. The processing of personal data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and rights of freedom of the Users affected by the data processing.
Data controller and data coordinator
Data controller of the Users’ personal data for this Website is the Company TAILORWALL s.r.l., in person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered offices in Via TECCHIO 114, 36075 MONTECCHIO MAGGIORE (VI), ITALY, Tax Code and VAT No. 04086650241, registered in the Vicenza Business Register under REA No. T 240415461 email firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC (certified email) email@example.com; tel +39 0444 1930430. The data controller has appointed coordinator of data processing managed for the purpose of providing technical assistance, maintenance, technical management and similar purposes of this Website, the Company Whynet srl, with registered offices in Via Sorio 46/A, 35141 Padova, a web agency whose references can be communicated following a request to the above-mentioned addresses.
The Data Controller and the Data Processor process the Users' data by means of their own internal Representatives , specifically designated and provided with instructions for the correct processing of personal data, including oral processing, pursuant to the Provision of Simplification of the Antitrust Authority of 27 November 2008 and subsequent modifications and additions.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data of the Users of the Website, as described above, will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the Italian Privacy Code, for the execution of the Website’s functions, with particular - but not exclusive - reference to the procedures described for data collection, contact forms, possible registration/access procedures, reserved area, newsletter subscription, purchase procedure and related "Cart" etc.
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the following purposes:
- for the registration procedure aimed at the purchase of products and services or, in cases where registration is not required, for the "Cart" procedure for data entry related to the delivery of the goods and invoicing tax profiles etc.;
- in any case for the contractual purposes of purchasing the products on the Website;- to follow up the specific requests made to the Data Controller by the User via the Website and their communication tools (contact forms, request forms for information etc.);
- for any subscription to the newsletter and the consequent receipt of various informative communications concerning the sector in which the Data Controller operates;
- for communications of an informative nature relating to the services and products provided by the Website, also following the request for information via e-mail messages or completing the contact form and entering data and other communication tools;- for other purposes that are ancillary or linked to those indicated above and, in any case, within the scope of the Website's activities;- to carry out marketing activities, subject to your express consent, by sending via digital tools (e.g. WHATSAPP messages) or other means (e.g. mail, fax, etc.) information and communications of a promotional nature and advertising and, in general, any commercial communication concerning the products or services offered by Tailorwall srl and its business partners, including, for example, promotions, initiatives, sponsorships, as well as other similar operations; the data subject can always express his/her refusal and easily oppose this processing, both initially and subsequently, at no cost. In any case, the additional right to use the data for the purposes regulated by art. 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code for processing the electronic mail coordinates, provided by the data subject for the sale of a product or service, to send communications for the subsequent direct sale of their products or similar services to covered by the sale itself; the data subject can always express his/her refusal and easily oppose this processing, both initially and subsequently, at no cost. The processing of data given in general (such as browsing data, such as, for example, anonymous data on visits) will be made, following automatic collection, for the sole purpose of ascertaining and controlling access to the Website.
Sending these e-mail messages to generic and non-generic e-mail addresses highlighted on the Website, filling in contact form fields and entering data, of any registration procedure/reserved area access, subscription to the newsletter, filling out the form or fields required in the purchase procedure and/or "Cart", as well as the autonomous and voluntary entry of data and information in the appropriate non-mandatory fields of the above, will imply the acquisition of data provided. This will allow the Website to make requests and appropriate information, as well as to conclude the on-line procedure that the User has undertaken.
Generally speaking, users are requested not to provide judicial data (i.e. data about a pending trial or judicial task) and sensitive data (i.e. data about racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as data about their and sexual life of the data subject ). If not, the data will not be taken into consideration and the Data Controller will not be able to respond in any case.
The personal identification data provided by Users will be collected in the Website database and will be processed using IT procedures by the operators, collaborators and partners of the Data Controller, in such a way as to guarantee their confidentiality and security, and with a logic strictly related to the purposes mentioned above. All data will be processed in full compliance with the Privacy Code and will be only kept for as long as strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above. The data may be processed by automated or manual methods.
Communication and data dissemination
- various professionals, including lawyers, accountants and similar professions, for the protection of rights and/or their commercial and fiscal management and/or for similar purposes;
- other commercial and/or professional partners for purposes related to those pursued by the Controller referred to in this policy. No data will ever be disseminated. Circulation of data within the Data Controller's organisation will only be carried out through specifically appointed and trained Staff and/or Data Coordinators, as indicated previously in the specific paragraph.
Type of data processed and consequences of any refusal
Providing generic data about browsing by Users, for the above-mentioned purposes, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. Disabling the data collection could, however, compromise browsing on this Website.
Providing browsing data and/or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for some modules on this Website to allow the Site to function correctly.
Providing some personal data is, however, necessary for the organisation of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example:
- in order to send messages via contact forms or to subscribe to the newsletter, a minimum amount of mandatory data is required, such as a USERNAME and/or the name/surname and/or e-mail address and/or other identification data for the sender;
- for registration and access to the reserved area of the Website, a USERNAME and PASSWORD are always required, as well as other data related to the e-commerce procedure, such as the name/surname/company name, the billing address and delivery address for the products/services object of purchase, the tax code/VAT number etc., as described in detail on the specific purchase form. If this data is not provided, the procedure cannot be completed.
Providing personal data for marketing purposes is, on the other hand, optional and failure to provide it does not have any effect on the services provided by the Data Collector, but will prevent receipt of updates on promotional activities.The request for other optional data will be preceded by a dedicated confirmation box. Failure to provide personal data may compromise the fulfilment of services by the Data collector and its partners. Providing all other data is optional, based on the type of information that the User wishes to give to the Website.
Data subject’s rights
Lastly, the Users of the Site are informed that it is their right to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, which is shown in full at the bottom of the page, by sending a request, addressed to the Data Controller as described and identified above, in paper form to the above address or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised in person, by proxy or by written authorisation for individuals or associations, in the manner laid down by law
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the processing purposes and methods;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out using electronic instruments; d) the id details of the data controller, the data coordinators and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the country, data coordinators or agents.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
a) any updates, corrections or, if interested, the integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which does not need to kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) proof that the operations referred to in sub-paragraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those, including their content, to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this is not possible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The data subject is entitled to fully or partially object:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the data collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or carrying out market research or marketing communication.